1 teaspoon = 5.0 mL (4,600 mg)
1 teaspoon contains:
|Crude fat (min.)||99.4%|
|Vitamin A (min.)||1,200 I.U./tsp.|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||25%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.)||8%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.)||11%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Ingredients: Cod liver oil (source of vitamin A), mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
Suggested daily use for dogs 20-79 lbs:
- 20-39 lbs: 0.5 teaspoon (2.5 mL) (94 servings/bottle)
- 184 mg EPA/253 mg - DHA/575 mg total omega-3s
- 40-59 lbs: 1.0 teaspoon (5.0 mL) (47 servings/bottle)
- 368 mg EPA/506 mg - DHA/1,150 mg total omega-3s
- 60-79 lbs: 1.5 teaspoon (7.5 mL) (31 servings/bottle)
- 552 mg EPA/759 mg - DHA/1,725 mg total omega-3s
Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself.
Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product. Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Use within 3 months of opening.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Fatty acid in triglyceride form.
- Distilled for purity, and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness (European Pharmacopoeia and World Health Organization).
- Sustainable Fishing.
- 3rd Party Tested for Purity and Freshness.
- Medium to Large Breed Dogs.