If you are dissatisfied for any reason, we'll give you a full refund and pay return shipping. Lee Swanson, President of Swanson Health Products
• Cold therapy is recommended for the first 48 hours following the injury.
1. Store cold pack in freezer for at least two hours.
2. Insert cold pack in cover or wrap cloth.
3. Apply cold pack to desired area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable. Do not apply for longer than 20 minutes at a time.
Suggested First Aid: If contents contact skin or eyes, remove pack immediately. Thoroughly flush with water. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
• Individuals with problems in sensing cold should use extreme caution with this product.
• To avoid frostbite, cold therapy should not exceed 20 minutes at a time.
• Check for leaks before use. Throw away if leaking.
• For external use only. Adult supervision is recommended when using on children.
• Use with cover or wrap in a cloth for insulation.
• Talk to your doctor if you have questions about the injury or if swelling or pain persists.
• Do not use this cold pack for heat therapy.
Look here for an easy way to
navigate to your previously