Directions for use:
- Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Pull wrapper apart and remove the sterile dressing.
- Peel the liner from the dressing, exposing the adhesive surface.
- Lay dressing over wound. Do not stretch the dressing when applying. Firmly smooth adhesive border to skin.
Directions for removal: Gently lift the edge of the dressing and slowly peel from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
Change the dressing if:
- It begins to leak or is no longer sticking to the skin
- It gets wet or there are tears in the dressing
- New skin has covered the wound's surface.
CAUTION: If there are any signs of infection such as fever, pain, redness, swelling, itching, rash or burning, consider consulting a healthcare provider.