Swanson Health Products has compiled a list of featured cardiovascular health supplements and heart health tips for National Heart Health Month.
Fargo, ND (PRWeb) January 26, 2012—In anticipation of February, National Heart Health Month, Swanson Health Products has compiled a list of products that support cardiovascular health. In addition to a balanced diet and regular exercise, the following supplements support the heart as well as peripheral organs that are essential for cardiovascular health:
• AjiPure Taurine & L-Arginine Powder: Combined, the amino acids taurine and L-arginine provide benefits for cardiovascular health that cannot be achieved independently. Swanson Ultra pharmaceutical-grade AjiPure Taurine and L-Arginine are featured in the optimal 2-to-1 ratio for cardiovascular wellness in an all-natural, lemon and lime flavored powder.
• Swanson EFAs 100% Krill Oil featuring Superba™ Oil: Superba krill oil delivers both EPA and DHA omega-3s for complete essential fatty acid nutrition for cardiovascular support. This phospholipid form of krill oil allows the EPA and DHA to be taken up directly into cell membranes, dramatically enhancing bioavailability.
• Swanson Ultra TMG: Trimethylglycine (TMG) protects the cardiovascular system by neutralizing homocysteine. An added benefit: TMG delivers valuable nutritional support for healthy liver function.
• Swanson Premium Beta Sitosterol: Sitosterol works naturally within the body to help promote cardiovascular health. The Swanson Premium Beta Sitosterol formula includes the plant sterols beta sitosterol, campesterol and stigmasterol for broad-spectrum phytosterol nutrition.
• Swanson Premium Lecithin: The Swanson Premium Lecithin formula delivers all-natural support for your heart, liver and brain. This fat emulsifier supports healthy lipid levels and is a source of phosphatidylcholine, which is a vital nutrient for brain and liver function.
Other healthy heart tips:
Swanson Health Products is an industry leader in bringing vitamins directly to consumers at the lowest prices possible. Swanson Health Products, headquartered in Fargo, ND, offers the highest quality vitamins, supplements and natural health care products and is Good Manufacturing Practices certified. Swanson Health Products goes a step beyond its competitors by offering powerful guarantees. All products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee. For more information, please visit http://www.swansonvitamins.com.
†Ratings based on results of the 2015 ConsumerLab.com Vitamin and Supplement Users Survey. More information at www.consumerlab.com/survey2015.
Notice: The products and information found on www.swansonvitamins.com are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary. SwansonVitamins.com urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition. Read complete terms of service.
© 2015 Swanson Health Products