Ingredients: Organic Green Tea
How to Brew a cup of Royal Tea
- Use 1 tea bag for each 6 oz of water.
- Bring water to a boil and let cool no less than 5 minutes, but not more than 7 minutes.
- Pour water carefully over tea bag.
- Steep no less than 1 minute, but no more than 2 minutes.
- For a more robust brew, steep longer.
- After steeping, remove tea bag.
- Milk, sugar or lemon may be added.
Do not put the tea bag in the microwave under any circumstances (there is a metal staple in the tea bag).
- Place a cup of water in the microwave.
- Microwave the water until the water is hot or boiling.
- Place tea bag into the cup and let it steep 1 to 2 minutes.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERNATIONAL (QAI).
- USDA Organic