Look here for an easy way to
navigate to your previously
Color safe and chlorine free
Removes stains and odors
Hypoallergenic, environmentally friendly and made in the USA
Nellie's All-Natural Oxygen Brightener is ideal for adding some brightening stain-fighting power to your loads of laundry. This powder is color safe, chlorine free and biodegradable. It cleans with natural power only. You can also use All-Natural Oxygen Brightener powder to pre-soak or hand-wash delicate or heavily soiled items. It also makes a great carpet spot remover and general stain remover (solution mix directions are included on packaging).
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Sulfate, Primary Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Pre Soak or Hand Wash: Separate whites from colors. Use one tablespoon along with laundry powder in 10 L (2.6 gallons) of WARM or HOT water. Soak for 1/2 hour then rinse thoroughly.
General Stain Removal: Create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz./500 ml water for upholstery, fabric, kitchen floors, counters, trash cans and all other water washable surfaces. Apply solution to stain. Wait 1-5 min. Scrub with sponge or blot with towel. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
Carpet Spot Remover: Create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz./500 ml water. Soak up excess liquid before applying solution to stain. Use only enough to cover stain area. Wait 1-5 min. Soak up with a white towel. Repeat if necessary. Rinse thoroughly with water and blot dry. Vacuum once dry.
Caution: Always test on small area of any surface or material before use.
Precautions: Do not mix with Chlorine, Ammonia products or any other chemicals.
Do Not use on wool, silk or leather. Not for use on jewelry, latex, paints or wood. Keep away from eyes and face when mixing. Keep sealed and dry until use. Once mixed, solution should not be left in an airtight container. Dispose of unused solution.
Caution: Skin and eye irritant.
First Aid Treatment: Contains Sodium Percarbonate. May irritate eyes and skin. If in eyes, rinse with water for 10 min. Wash skin with soap and water. If ingested, drink large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.
Made in the Canada
Earning your trust is our first
and only priority.