- 100 Packets of USP Grade (purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Isotonic, Preservative & Iodine Free).
- Educational Brochure including instructions for use.
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, & House Dust
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
SINUS RINSE™, or NeilMed® Neti Pot (sold separately), or NeilMed® Sinugator™ or any nasal irrigation device.
NeilMed's Mixture Packets should be used with NeilMed's 240 mL (8 fl oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle of Neti Pot or Sinugator™ device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed's packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix with the correct volume of water.
Use lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water.
Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Use lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water, properly mixed with NeilMed® SINUS RINSE™ packets. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have a ear infection or blocked ears. Please retain the enclosed brochure for instructions and other important information. Please do not discard this printed box and any enclosed printed material. The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of this product. Keep out of reach of children.
STORE IN A COOL & DRY PLACE.
This box DOES NOT contain a nasal irrigation device.
A Complete SINUS RINSE™ Kit, Neti Pot and Sinugator™ are sold separately by NeilMed®.
- Drug Free.
- pH Balanced.
- No Burning.
- Preservative Free.