|Active ingredient (in 1½ teaspoons = 7.5 mL)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 3X||Cough suppressant and pain reliever*|
|Bryonia alba 3X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 6C, Stannum metallicum 6C||Cough suppressant and expectorant*|
|Spongia tosta 3X||Cough suppressant*|
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds
and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- sore throat
- stuffy/runny nose
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor bronchial and throat irritations as may occur with a cold
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
- Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Age: / Dose:
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1½ teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Plastic dosage cup provided.
citric acid, english ivy leaf extract, lactose, maltodextrin, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.
*These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
- Suitable for Children
- 99% ALCOHOL-FREE (0.02% Alcohol)