|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X,||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Eucalyptus globulus 2X|
|Bryonia alba 4X,||Cough suppressant|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X,||Sneezing/|
|Phosphorus 6X||runny nose/sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
- shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial infections, and temporarily relieves flu symptoms:
- minor aches/pains
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- sneezing/runny nose
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- for best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults & children 12 years or age and older: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 2-4 times daily.
- children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature, between 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight
- plastic dosage cup provided.
natural berry flavor, natural color, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.