|Active ingredient (in each 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 mL)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common
colds and throat/sinus/bronchial irritations:
- minor aches
- sore throat
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have • persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema. • a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if • new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days. • cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. • fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Plastic dosage cup provided.
aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified water.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Product of Germany.
- Suitable for Children.
- 99% ALCOHOL-FREE (0.01% Alcohol)