|Active ingredient (in each teaspoon = 5 mL)||Purpose|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra 3X||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Bryonia Alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing, runny nose and sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
- runny nose
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- minor aches/pains
Temporarily relieves common flu symptoms:
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older—Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age—Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age—Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature, between 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight
- Plastic dosage cup provided.
Citric Acid, Elderberry Extract, Fructose, Lactose, Natural Raspberry Flavor, Purified Water, Vegetable Source Glycerin.