Ingredients: Water, natural enzymes, organic stabilizers.
- Remove solid waste material.
- Test fabric or carpet for colorfastness.
- Apply product liberally to stain and/or source of odor, working product from the outside area of the stain towards the center area of the stain. Make sure entire stain/odor source is saturated, including carpet, under padding or flooring.
- Use sponge or brush to scrub the affected area to produce a foam. Leave product on area for five minutes or longer, if possible.
- Use towels or other absorbent material to soak up as much moisture as possible from area. (Use a heavy object placed on top of towel to help remove moisture). If odor remains, the product has not reached the source. Repeat.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Topical use only.
Store below 120°F. Do not allow product to freeze.
MADE IN CANADA.
- Safe for all water-tolerant surfaces and most fabrics
- Discourages pet from re-soiling in the same spot
- Safe for people, pets and the planet