|Borax (20X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||**E & P R|
|Graphites (6X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & P R|
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & P R|
|Natrum Muriaticum (12X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & P R|
|* The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|** The letters E & P R indicate Eczema & Psoriasis Relief.|
- Use on affected areas for relief of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with Eczema & Psoriasis.
- For External Use Only
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use consult a physician
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Apply to affected skin 2-3 times daily
- Smooth in gently
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin
- Store between 50° - 86°F in a dry place
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Zinc Oxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid (and) Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Questions or Comments?
Call Toll Free 1-877-687-2542
Made in Australia.
- Does not contain paraffin, cortisone, parabens, coal tar, pine tar or nut oils
- Suitable for use on children
- Contains 0.2% ethanol w/w