|Caladium seguinum 4x, 12x, 30x||Reduces tobacco cravings|
|Plantago major 4x||Reduces tobacco cravings|
|Cinchona officinalis 6x, 12x, 30x||Reduces tobacco cravings|
|Lobelia inflata 5x, 12x, 30x|
|Nux vomica 6x, 12x, 30x||Helps to detoxify from tobacco use|
|Staphysagria 6X||Reduces ill effects due to tobacco|
|Calcarea Phophorica 12x||Reduces tobacco cravings|
|Ignatia amara 12x, 30x||Reduces nervous tension|
Reduces the cravings for cigarettes and tobacco. Helps to temporary relieve the nervous tension and irritability due to cessation of tobacco use.
Stop and ask doctor if new symptoms such as cough, congestion or allergies develop.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Dissolve one lozenge in the mouth every 1-2 hours, or as needed whenever the desire for cigarettes or tobacco occurs.
- Dissolve lozenge slowly and completely.
- Do not eat or drink for 10 minutes before dissolving lozenge or while dissolving.
- Do not use more than 24 lozenges per day.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years.
- Store at room temperature (65-80°F)
- Nicotine free
- No animal testing
- May be used while cutting back on the use of cigarettes, tobacco or nicotine gum.
Temperature Resistan Blister packaged for your protection. DO NOT use if individual seals are open or torn.
Cellulose, dextrose, lactose, cherry and raspberry flavors, magnesium stearate, sorbitol and stevia.