|Cimicifuga racemosa 4X||menopausal symptoms|
|Sanguinaria canadensis 4X||hot flashes|
|Ignatia amara 6X, 12X, 30X||fatigue, moodiness|
|Helonias dioica 6X||fatigue|
|Sepia 6X, 12X, 30X||hot flashes, menopause, fatigue|
|Oophorium 12X||menstrual irregularities, hot flashes|
|Lachesis 12X||hot flashes, menopausal symptoms|
to relieve menopausal symptoms
- menstrual irregularities
- hot flashes
- breast tenderness
- over sensitivity
- melancholy and fatigue
Stop and ask doctor if
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 2 weeks
- new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use if printed blister foil backing is torn or missing
- women, chew one tablet and allow to dissolve in the mouth every 2 hours until symptoms improve
- then take 4 tablets daily or as needed for continued relief
- for best results, take in a clean mouth
- store at room temperature (65-80°F)
Cellulose, dextrose, lactose, magnesium stearate.