|Influenzinum 12x, 30x||relieves flu symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 6x||relieves flu symptoms|
|Baptisia tinctoria 6x||relieves flu symptoms|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 6x||relieves flu symptoms|
|Euphrasia officinalis 6x||relieves sinus symptoms|
|Euphorbium officinarum 6x||decongestant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6x||relieves body aches|
|Sticta pulmonaria 6x||decongestant|
|Rhus toxicodendron 12x||relieves body aches|
temporarily relieves flu symptoms
- body aches
- sore throat
Stop and ask doctor if
- symptoms don't improve in 3 days or new symptoms appear
- fever lasts more than 2 days or exceeds 102°F
- sore throat is severe and lasts for more than 2 days
- you have persistent symptoms of fever, headache, rash, nausea and vomiting, because this may be the sign of a more serious condition
- you are over 60 years of age, take prescription medications or, have a repiratory disease, you may be at a higher risk for the flu, do not take Flu Relief without consulting your doctor
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Flu Relief is not meant as a substitute for a flu vaccination.
Keep out of reach of children.
- do not use if printed bottle neck is broken or missing
- dissolve tablet in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- adults and children 12 years and over take 1 tablet every 2-4 hours.
- not for use by children under 12 years of age.
- for best results, continue taking 48 hours after symptoms are gone.
store at room temperature (65-80°F)
ascorbic acid, croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, natural citrus flavor, sorbitol, sucrose.