|Eupatorium perfoliatum 3X||cough, chest pain|
|Antimonium Tartaricum 6X||hoarseness, cough|
|Belladonna 6X 12X 30X||fever, cough|
|Bryonia alba 6X||sore throat|
|Echinacea angustifolia 6X||nasal congestion, sore throat|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6X||bronchitis, congestion|
|Ferrum Phosphoricum 8X||congestion|
to relieve chest cold symptoms
- sore throat
Stop and ask doctor if
- fever persists for more than 3 days or cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
- new symptoms appear
- do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use if printed bottle neck seal is broken or missing
- adults, take 15 drops under the tongue every hour for 4 hours, then reduce to every 4 hours or as needed
- children 4-12 years of age, take one half the adult dosage.
- for best results, take in a clean mouth
- store at room temperature (65-80°F)
Purified ater, USP alcohol.