|Baptisia tinctoria 3X||Candida infections|
|Bryonia alba 3X||Candida infections|
|Echinacea angustifolia 3X||Candida infections|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 3X||Candida infections|
|Thuja occidentalis 3X, 12X, 30X||Candida infections|
|Viscum album 3X||Candida infections|
|Candida albicans 12X||discharge, itching and burning|
|Candida parapsilosus 12X||Candida infections|
to relieve the symptoms of yeast infections
Stop and ask doctor if
- this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, or you have abdominal pain, fever, or foul smelling discharge
- symptoms worsen or do not improve in 7 days
- symptoms persists or return within two months
- new symptoms appear
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- do not use if printed bottle neck seal is broken or missing
- women, at the first sign of a yeast infection, itching, or discomfort, take 15 drops under the tongue every 2 hours or as needed until symptoms improve, then reduce to 4 times daily
- continue taking for two complete mentrual cycles
- not recomended for children under 12 years of age
- for best results, take in a clean mouth
- store at room temperature (65-80°F)
purified water, USP alcohol.