Nasopure® LITTLE SQUIRT to go®
Contains: 4 oz. Nasopure® bottle, 20 - 3.75 gram buffered saline packets.
For up to 10-20 weeks or preventative use.
- Gently removes pollen, mold, dust, mucus and other pollutants.
- Refreshes while moisturizing the nasal lining.
- Non habit-forming.
- Can be used with prescription nasal sprays.
- Safe enough for anyone age 2 and above.
SIMPLE TO USE
See enclosed instructions for details.
Mixture can last up to 7 days of use.
- Empty packet into bottle
- Fill bottle with water
- Replace cap and mix contents
- Gently squeeze the bottle while holding your breath, then gently exhale through both nostrils with mouth closed.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
- PREVENTION: Use once per day and after exposure to irritants.
- MILD TO MODERATE CONGESTION: Wash twice daily.
- MODERATE TO SEVERE CONGESTION, DISCHARGE OR INFECTION: Wash 3-4 times each day.
Ingredients: Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
CAUTION: This product is intended for a single user. Consult your doctor if your symptoms worsen or if you have a significant medical condition.
Store at room temperature.
Saline packets made for Nasopure® bottle.
Nasopure® salt packets can be used with other nasal devices.
Made in the USA.
- Assembled by Disabled Adults
- Recyclable Materials
- Safe PBA Free Plastic