|Guaifenesin, USP 50 mg||Expectorant|
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, occurs with high fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- empty entire contents of packet onto tongue and swallow
- For best taste, do not chew granules
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 to 4 packets every 4 hours
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 1 to 2 packets every 4 hours
- Children 4 years to under 6 years: 1 packet every 4 hours
- Children under 4 years: do not use
- each packet contains: magnesium 6 mg and sodium 2 mg
- Phenyketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.6 mg per packet
- store between 15-25° (59-77°F)
- tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if packets are torn or open
Aspartame, Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Carbomer, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Grape Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Raspberry Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Talc, Triethyl Citrate