Serving Size 1/3 cup as pkgd (47 g)
Servings Per Container 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 170Calories from Fat 5|
|Total Fat 0.5 g**||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 480 mg||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||6%|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 4 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients: Rice pasta (brown rice flour), cheeseburger seasoning: whey, modified corn starch, tomato powder, nonfat dry milk, onion powder, suger, salt, rice flour, autolyzed yeast, natural butter flour, natural flavor, garlic powder, citric acid, extractives of turmeric & annatto, paprika, caramel color, and not more than 2% silicon dioxide added to prevent caking.
Contains milk ingredients.
You will need: 1 lb. lean ground beef, 1½ cups hot water, 1¾ cups 2% reduced fat milk.
1. Brown 1 lb lean ground beef* in a 10-inch skillet. Drain.
2. Stir in 1½ cups hot water, 1¾ cups 2% reduced fat milk, and sauce mix.
3. Heat to a boil, stirring occasionally, then stir in pasta.
4. Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 13 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is tender.
5. Remove from heat, uncover and cool for about 2 minutes. Sauce will thicken as it stands.
*Can substitute 1 lb. ground turkey or tofu for beef.
Pasta product of Italy. Cheeseburger Seasoning product of the USA.