Serving Size ¾ cup as pkgd (42 g)
Servings Per Container 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 160Calories from Fat 25|
|Total Fat 3 g**||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 480 mg||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 3 g|
|**Amount as packaged.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients: Rice pasta (brown rice flour), stroganoff seasoning: sour cream powder (sour cream [cream, culture, lactic acid], whey, nonfat milk, citric acid, disodium phosphate, natural flavor), potato starch, rice flour, onion and garlic powder, whey, sugar, corn syrup solids, salt, dextrose, whey protein concentrate, dehydrated parsley, caramel color, autolyzed yeast.
Contains milk ingredients.
You will need: 1 lb. lean ground beef, 1½ cups hot water, 1½ cups 2% reduced fat milk, 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine.
1. Brown 1 lb lean ground beef* in a 10-inch skillet. Drain.
2. Stir in 1½ cups hot water, 1½ cups 2% reduced fat milk, 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine, and sauce mix.
3. Heat to a boil, stirring occasionally, then stir in pasta.
4. Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 11 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is tender.
5. Remove from heat, uncover and cool for about 3 minutes. Sauce will thicken as it stands.
*Can substitute 1 lb. ground turkey or tofu for beef.
Pasta product of Italy. Stroganoff Seasoning product of the USA.