Serving Size ¾ cup as pkgd (36 g)
Servings Per Container 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 130Calories from Fat 0|
|Total Fat 0 g**||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 480 mg||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||9%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 2 g|
|**Amount as packaged.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients: corn pasta (corn flour), lasagna seasoning: tomato powder, sugar, whey, potato starch, salt, autolyzed yeast extract, onion and garlic powder, hydrolyzed soy protein, citric acid, spices, beet powder, extractives of turmeric & paprika, natural flavor, lactic acid, xanthan gum, caramel color, and less than 2% silicon dioxide added to prevent caking.
Contains soy and milk ingredients.
You will need: 1 lb. lean ground beef, 3 cups hot water.
1. Brown 1 lb lean ground beef* in a 10-inch skillet. Drain.
2. Stir in 3 cups hot water and sauce mix.
3. Heat to a boil, stirring occasionally, then stir in pasta.
4. Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is tender.
5. Remove from heat, uncover and cool for about 3 minutes. Sauce will thicken as it stands.
*Can substitute 1 lb. ground turkey or tofu for beef.
Pasta product of Italy. Lasagna Seasoning product of the USA.