16 Regular Absorbency Organic Cardboard Applicator Tampons
INGREDIENTS: 100% Certified Organic Cotton - Absorbent Core, Pure Cotton Nonwoven - Over Wrap, Cotton Sewing Yarn - Withdrawal Cord, Cellulose Paper - Protective Wrap, Cardboard - Applicator.
Absorbency: Regular • Range: 6 to 9 grams
- Always select the lowest tampon absorbency to meet your needs.
- Remember to remove or change your tampon every 4 to 6 hours.
Attention: Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information. Use for 6 hours maximum.
- Smooth Insertion The open tip cardboard applicator has been specially designed tip for comfortable and smooth insertion. Finger grip grooves added for easier use.
- Outstanding Protection Maxim Tampons expand evenly to fit the body's natural shape and provide maximum fluid control.
- Fiber Locking Tampon cotton fibers use lock-in technology to prevent material from shedding.
- Individually Wrapped Tampons are individually wrapped for your protection and carrying convenience
- Convenient Disposal Flushable and Biodegradable.
Made In E.U.
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Chlorine Free
- No Chemicals, Rayon or Synthetic Materials Used
- Maxim tampons are chlorine and viscose free
Maxim is a trademark of Maxim Hygiene Products.