|Sulfur 4%||Acne Treatment|
- For the treatment of acne. Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes.
- For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this produce may increase dryness of irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eye. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying.
- Cover the entire affected area up to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Can be used under make-up or moisturizer. Keep away from eyes and mouth.
Water, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil (Castor), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Castor), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bentonite, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxide.
- NO Parabens, Fragrance, Animal Ingredients, Artificial Colors, Sulfates, Phthalates, Petrochemicals.
- Never animal tested.
- Box Made From Recycled Material.