|Menthol 8.0%||Topical Analgesic|
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Flammable. Do not use near flame. Store at room temperature.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Spray directly onto affected area without the need to rub, massage or bandage
- Repeat as necessary, but do not apply more than 4 times daily
Children 12 years and younger:
- Ask a doctor.
SD alcohol 39-C, water, glucosamine sulfate, MSM, eucalyptus oil, citric acid, peppermint oil and Boswellia serrata extract.