Serving Size 14 Capsules (per day)
Servings Per Container 35
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as 90% Betatene®(1) D. salina natural beta-carotene with mixed carotenoids and 10% acetate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, acerola extract)||2,000 mg||3,333%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate and D-alpha tocopherol)||100 IU||333%|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl)||125 mg||8,333%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (with 2 mg riboflavin 5'-phosphate coenzyme)||50 mg||2,941%|
|Niacin (vitamin B3) (as 53% niacinamide, 38% niacin, 9% niacinamide ascorbate)||190 mg||950%|
|Vitamin B6 (as 100 mg pyridoxal 5'-phosphate coenzyme and 5 mg pyridoxine HCl)||105 mg||5,250%|
|Folate [from lemon (Citrus limon) extract (peel)]||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as hydroxylcobalamin acetate)||600 mcg||10,000%|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate with 5 mg pantethine)||600 mg||6,000%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate, D-calcium pantothenate, Calcium D-Glucarate(2))||218 mg||22%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, glycinate, taurinate, arginate, ascorbate)||400 mg||100%|
|Zinc (as OptiZinc®(3) zinc monomethionine, zinc succinate)||35 mg||233%|
|Selenium [as 50% Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine, 25% L-selenomethionine (yeast free) (SelenoPure™(4)), 25% sodium selenate]||200 mcg||286%|
|Copper (as TRAACS®(14) copper bisglycinate chelate)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium [as Crominex®(5) 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® (Phyllanthus emblica) extract (fruit) and PrimaVie® Shilajit)]||500 mcg||417%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||125 mcg||167%|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride)||37.4 mg||1%|
|N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC)||600 mg||**|
|Phosphatidylcholine (from soy)||150 mg||**|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||120 mg||**|
|Boron (as boron citrate/aspartate/glycinate complex)||3 mg||**|
|Ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)||250 mg||**|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous) (from sugar beets)||100 mg||**|
|Citrus bioflavonoid complex (Citrus aurantium L.) (peel and fruit) [std. to 50% hesperidin (100 mg)]||200 mg||**|
|Broccoli sprout concentrate (A proprietary blend of broccoli sprout concentrates and Calcium D-Glucarate(2)) (providing glucosinolates, sulforaphane, D-3T, and PEITC)||525 mg||**|
|Calcium D-Glucarate(2)||200 mg||**|
|Decaffeinated green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) [standardized to 45% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (146.25 mg)]||325 mg||**|
|Acerola (Malpighia punicifolia) extract 4:1 (berry)||300 mg||**|
|HiActives®(13) fruit/berry complex (proprietary blend of blackberry, blueberry, cherry, cranberry, elderberry, persimmon, prune powders)||200 mg||**|
|Wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) standardized anthocyanin extract (fruit)||150 mg||**|
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) extract (seeds) [std. to 85% silymarin (85 mg)]||100 mg||**|
|Maqui berry (Aristotelia chilensis) anthocyanin extract (fruit)||100 mg||**|
|Tart cherry (Prunus cerasus) proanthocyanidin extract (skin and pulp)||85 mg||**|
|POMELLA®(10) pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins (25.5 mg)]||85 mg||**|
|Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta tocopherols)||60 mg||**|
|MirtoSelect®(12) bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) extract (fruit)||30 mg||**|
|Leucoselect®(6) grape seed (Vitis vinifera) proanthocyanidin extract (seeds)||25 mg||**|
|BioVin®(7) grape (Vitis vinifera) proanthocyanidin extract (whole grapes)||25 mg||**|
|Bromelain (from pineapple) (Ananas comosus) (stem) (2400 gelatin digestive units per gram)||15 mg||**|
|Lutein [from marigold (Tagetes erecta) extract (flower)](providing 465 mcg trans-zeaxanthin)||15 mg||**|
|Olive juice (Olea europea) extract (fresh fruit)(providing polyphenols, hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol and oleuropein)||12.5 mg||**|
|Sesame seed (Sesamum indicum) lignan extract||10 mg||**|
|Luteolin [from Pureolin™ and SMART™(8) (Cynara cardunculus) extract (leaf)]||8 mg||**|
|Lycopene [from Tomat-O-Red®(9) tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) extract (leaf)]||3 mg||**|
|Cyanidin-3-glucoside (C3G) [from black currant (Ribes nigrum) extract (fruit)]||1.25 mg||**|
|trans-Pterostilbene (from pTeroPure™(11))||0.5 mg||**|
**Daily Value not established.
(1) Betatene® is a registered trademark of Cognis Nutrition and Health.
(2) The use of Calcium D-Glucarate is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, LLC.
(3) OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutritionals, Inc.
(4) SelenoPure™ is a trademark of Nutrition 21.
(5) Crominex® 3+, Capros® and PrimaVie® are registered trademarks of Natreon, Inc.
(6) Leucoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
(7) BioVin® is a registered trademark of Cyvex Nutrition.
(8) Pureolin® and SMART™ are trademarks of Pharma Science Nutrients, Inc., and are used here under license. All rights reserved worldwide.
(9) Tomat-O-Red® is a registered trademark of LycoRed LTD.
(10) POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
(11) pTeroPure™ is a trademark of ChromaDex, Inc.
(12) MirtoSelect® is a registered trademark of Indena, S.p.A., Milan Italy.
(13) HiActives® is a registered trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc.
(14) TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Other ingredients: gelatin, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
DIRECTIONS: Take fourteen (14) capsules per day in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: Temporary flushing, itching, rash or gastric disturbances may occur. Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily. Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid taking high doses of niacin. Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson's disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.