- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- Effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- on nails or scalp.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs or gets worse
- no improvement within 4 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and older
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 15°C to 25°C (59°F to 77°F)
- see container bottom for lot number and expiration date
Corn Starch, Fragrance, Talc
Questionscall 1-800-452-0051 24 hours a day, 7 days a week