|Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 4.5%, Zinc Oxide 3%||Sunscreen|
• Helps prevent sunburn
• For external use only • Do not use on damaged or broken skin • When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. • Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs • Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure • reapply: • after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: • limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. • wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses • children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Polysorbate-20, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Avena Sativa (Oat) Protein, Avena Sativa (Oat) Betaglucan, Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Made in USA.
- No parabens
- No nanoparticles
- No artificial colors or fragrances
- No animal ingredients or testing
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
Hydresia® is a registered trademark of Botaneco.