|Zinc Oxide 1.7%||Sunscreen|
- Helps prevent sunburns
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 40 minutes of activity in the water
For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Spray 6-8 inches from the skin and rub in. Do not spray directly onto face.
- Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying or excessive perspiration.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreen may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
- You may report a serious adverse event from using this product to Kiss My Face Corp. 144 Main St., Gardiner NY 12525
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, polysorbate-20, cetearyl alcohol, acrylates copolymer, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, dimethicone, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, Carota sativa (carrot) extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Agaricus bisporus (mushroom) betaglucans, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.