|Avobenzone 1%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 7.5%||Sunscreen|
• Helps prevent sunburn
• For external use only • Do not use on damaged or broken skin • When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. • Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs • Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure • reapply: • after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: • limit time in sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm • wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses • children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Denatured Alcohol, Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Polysorbate-20, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Agaricus Bisporus (Mushroom) Betaglucans, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Natural Fragrance.
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Made in USA.
- No parabens
- No nanoparticles
- Gluten free
- No artificial colors or fragrances
- No animal ingredients or testing
- Aerosol free
- Clear Spray
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50.