|Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 3%, Zinc Oxide 3%||Sunscreen|
• Helps prevent sunburns
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of
skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad
spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protections measures including:
- limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, a-Lipoic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Chloride, Linoleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun