Serving Size: (per 3 tbsp) 33 g
Servings Per Container: about 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 120Calories from Fat 0|
|Total Fat 0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 320 mg||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 29 g||10%|
|Dietary Fibre 1 g||4%|
|Sugars 16 g|
|Protein 1 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Potato Starch, White Rice Flour, Sweet Rice Flour, KinnActive™ Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, pea starch, mono calcium phosphate), Guar Gum, Salt, Pea Protein, Sodium Bicarbonate, Pea Starch, Pea Fibre.
ALLERGY ALERT: May contain traces of soy and eggs.
Preparation tips: 1 pkg of Kinnikinnick White Cake Mix yields (2) 8x8 or (1) 9x13 cake or 18 cupcakes. When adding cake mix, batter should still be slightly lumpy. Do not over mix.
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 pkg Kinnikinnick White Cake Mix (500 g)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray or grease cake pan.
- In a bowl combine eggs, vegetable oil and water. Whisk for 2 minutes.
- Slowly add Kinnikinnick White Cake Mix. Whisk until combined.
- Pour into prepared cake pan. Bake for 20 minutes (cake should spring back when touched in the centre).
Additional recipe listed on package.
Product of Canada.
- Produced in a dedicated Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free and Tree Nut Free facility.
- Dairy Free, Casein Free, Lactose Free.
- Nut Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free.