Serving Size: (per 1/3 cup) 45 g
Servings per container: about 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 170Calories from Fat 0|
|Total Fat 0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 50 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fibre 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 33 g|
|Protein 0 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Potato Starch, White Rice Flour, Cream of Tartar, Natural Flavour (from Rice), Salt.
ALLERGY ALERT: May contain traces of soy and eggs.
Angel Food Cake
- 12 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 pkg Kinnikinnick Angel Food Cake Mix (450 g)
Before using, sift package into a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray or grease 9" bundt or fluted tube pan.
- Separate eggs and set yolks aside.
- Whip egg whites until soft peaks.
- Add vanilla extract and continue whipping egg whites to stiff peak.
- Slowly fold in entire package of Angel Food Cake Mix.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until top of cake is golden brown, firm, and cracks feel dry. Invert pan on funnel until cool.
Serve with your favourite fruit toppings.
Additional recipe listed on package.
Product of Canada.
- Produced in a dedicated Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free and Tree Nut Free facility.
- Dairy Free, Casein Free, Lactose Free.
- Nut Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free.