|Salicyclic Acid 5%||Skin Softener|
|Urea (carbamide) 10%||Hydrates the skin|
|Soft white petrolatum||Optimizes softening|
- Gently exfoliates, moisutrizes and softens feet
- Softens calluses
- Supplies moisture to new cell layers
- Repairs cracked heels
For external use only. Seek professional help if ingested.
Do not use
- on irritated, infected or opened skin.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, discomfort or irritation occur following use of this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To open, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal.
- Wash feet with cleanser and warm water and dry completely before applying.
- Gently massage into skin until fully absorbed.
- For faster results, cover the skin with cotton socks after evening application.
- Apply daily. Regular use will protect skin and prevent dry feet.
- Benefits seen in as little as 2-3 days.
Questions or Comments? Visit our website at www.Kerasal.com or call (877) 674-3475
White Petrolatum, PEG-8, Glycerin, Urea, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Salicylic Acid, PEG-40 Stearate, Polysorbate-80.