|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%||Sunscreen|
|Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Titanium Dioxide 2.0%||Sunscreen|
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying or at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months, ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice¹, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract¹, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Silica, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol¹, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).
¹Certified Organic Ingredient
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
MADE IN USA
- Cruelty Free
- Recyclable Container
- Broad Spectrum SPF 45
- No: Parabens or Phthalates