|Benzyl alcohol 10%||Topical analgesic|
|Pramoxine HCl 1%||Topical analgesic|
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations, hives and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not apply to open wounds, damaged or blistered skin. Do not use for vaginal, genital or rectal itching. Do not use on children under 2 years of age, unless under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Discontinue use and consult a physician.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of overdose or ingestion of contents, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30C°)
- mfd. for B.F. Ascher & Co., Inc.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera gel), butylene glycol, carbomer, diazolidinyl urea, blue 1, methylparaben, propylene glycol, proylparaben, SD alcohol 40, styrene/acrylates copolymer, triethanolamine, and water
Questions or Comments?
1-800-624-1880 7:30am-4:00pm Central, M-F, or visit www.bfascher.com