|Apis Mellifica 3X HPUS||eases pain from red, swollen bites|
|Calendula Officinalis 3X HPUS||helps to heal the skin|
|Echinacea Ang. 3X HPUS||eases pain and swelling|
|Ledum Palustre 3X HPUS||eases pain from white, hard bites|
|Urtica Dioica 3X HPUS||eases itchy, red bites|
temporary relieves the symptoms of inflammation, pain and itching associated with bites and stings.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or nursing ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a poison control center immediately. In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
Wash affected area with lukewarm water and apply freely as needed; or as recommended by a licensed healthcare provider. Please note: It may take a few minutes to experience relief from Hyland's Bug Bite Ointment, but relief is long-lasting.
Petrolatum USP, beeswax NF, citronella oil, methylparaben NF, propylparaben NF.