|Active Ingredients HPUS:||Purpose|
|Chamomilla 5C (German chamomile)||gum pain, restlessness, irritability and agitation|
|Arnica montana 5C (Leopard's bane)||toothache and fever|
|Borax 5C (Sodium borate)||gum inflammation and diarrhea|
|Hypericum perforatum 5C (St. John's wort)||dental nerve pain|
|This product is manufactured according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)|
This homeopathic medicine helps relieve indispositions caused by teething:
- gum inflammation
- gum pain
- restlessness and irritability
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Stop use and ask a doctor in cases of high fever or if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 3 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use more than directed.
- Do not take with food.
- Take .75 ml orally at the onset of pain.
- Repeat every 15 minutes up to 4 times then reduce with improvement until pain subsides or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Age: Infants and children 0 to 9 years of age — Dose: .75 ml
Store at room temperature.
Purified water, sorbitol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, orange oil.
RETAIN CARTON FOR COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS.
Product of Canada.
- No side effects, no drug interaction.
- Dye free, sugar free.
- Free Dropper.