Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (40 g)
Servings Per Container: about 13
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 150Calories from Fat 25|
|Total Fat 2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 0 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||15%|
|Soluble Fiber 2 g|
|Insoluble Fiber 2 g|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 5 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
INGREDIENTS: 100% Natural Whole Grain Steel Cut Oats.
Additional recipes listed on package.
STOVE TOP PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Servings: 1
- Water or Milk*: 1-1/2 Cup
- Hodgson Mill Steel Cut Oats: 1/4 cup
- Bring water to a boil in saucepan.
- Stir in Hodgson Mill Steel Cut Oats. (Make sure saucepan is large enough for Oats to swell).
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stir occasionally for 20-25 minutes or until oats are of desired consistency.
*For thicker cereal, use less water or milk; for thinner cereal use more water.
This package sold by weight, not by volume. Contents may have settled during shipping.
Made in the USA.
- Sealed inner pouch.
- NON GMO Project Verified.