Look here for an easy way to
navigate to your previously
Himalayan Neti Wash Pot
Himalayan Neti Wash Ceramic Neti Pot is a lightweight ceramic pot that is convenient for multiple benefits. The Himalayan Institute created and began distributing the original Neti Pot in 1972. Independently tested for lead and heavy metal safety. Food-grade glaze. Detailed instructions enclosed.
Using your NetiWash™ Neti Pot:
1. Add ¼ teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti Pot.
2. Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
3. Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
4. Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
5. Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Detailed Instructions Enclosed.
Remember, a nasal wash is not suitable for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Independently tested for lead and heavy metal safety. Food-grade glaze.
Earning your trust is our first
and only priority.