Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (15 grams)
Servings Per Container: About 30
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||25%|
|Omega 3-Fatty Acid (ALA)||2,124 mg||†|
|Omega 6-Fatty Acid (GLA)||424 mg||†|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
** % Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Whole Chia Seed (Salvia hispanica L).
Suggested Use: 2 Tablespoons (15 grams) up to 4 times daily.
The easiest ways to enjoy White Chia:
- Add to yogurt, smoothies, cereal, soups or oatmeal.
- Sprinkle on salads or on top of foods.
- Hydrate for jellies, jams and gravies.
- Free of Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Corn, Barley, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Tree Nuts, Egg and Dairy.
- No Artificial Ingredients.