|Capsaicin 0.075%||Topical Analgesic|
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and sprains
- for use in treating neuralgias, consult a physician
For external use only
Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin.
When using this product
- you may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears within several days.
- do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water.
- do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise.
- do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use.
- do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area.
- avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritations.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
- blistering occurs.
- difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs.
- severe burning persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- for persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using.
- apply a thin film of cream to the affected area and gently rub in until fully absorbed.
- for optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times daily.
- best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use.
- unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use.
- see package insert for more information.
- store at 15°—30°C (59°—86°F)
Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, Purified Water, Sorbitol Solution & White Petrolatum.
Questions or Comments?
Call: 1-800-899-3116, Mon.-Thurs. 9:00 am-5:00 pm EST, Fri. 9:00 am-2:30 pm EST. Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to this number.