|Capsicum annuum 4X (capsaicin)||Relieves sinus and headache symptoms; Relieves nasal congestion|
|Eucalyptus globulus TINC (eucalyptol)||Relieves stuffy nose|
|Urtica dioica TINC (nettle)||Eases allergy symptoms like itchy, runny nose|
For the temporary relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as:
- Runny Nose
- Sinus Congestion
- Sinus Pressure & Headache
- Nasal Congestion
For nasal use only. Upon initial use, you will experience a powerful sensation which lasts a few seconds. This sensation is inherent to the process that allows the capsaicin to work. Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may result.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Asthma or allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Ever had any medical procedures relating to your nose or sinuses, or you're susceptible to nose bleeds.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water (and immediately seek professional help).
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist more than two weeks or worsen, or if you experience dizziness or heart palpitations.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: Spray 1-2 times in each nostril, up to 3 times per day. Do not exceed 12 sprays per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
To use pump: Shake well. Remove cap and safety clip. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and place nozzle between fingers. Before using for the first time, prime pump by depressing several times. Insert nozzle into nostril and firmly depress rim. Sniff gently.
- Store at room temperature 15-29°C (59-84°)
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
Ascorbic Acid (Crystallized Vitamin C), Purified Water, Rosemary Extract, Sea Salt, Vegetable Glycerin.
Made in the USA.
- 100% Chemical Free.
- Non-Habit Forming Formula.
- No Known Drug Interactions.
- Not tested on animals.
Allergy Buster is a registered trademark of SiCap, LLC.
SAFETY SEALED: Do not use if printed tamper-resistant seal over cap is broken or missing.