|Active ingredient (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed (see Liver warning)
adults and children 12 years and older:
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours as needed
- do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours
children under 12 years:
- do not use this adult Extra Strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid.
Questions or comments?
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
MADE IN INDIA.
Contains No Aspirin.