|Lidocaine (1.0%)||External Analgesic|
For the temporary relief of sunburn, minor burns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor rashes, minor skin irritations and windburned skin.
For External Use Only
- May stain some fabrics
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- Do not use on puncture wounds.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes and eyelids. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse with warm water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation or rash develops
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older; apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age, ask a doctor.
Aloe Vera Gel, Isoceteth-20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Benzophenone-4, FD&C Blue #1