|Active ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purpose|
|Menthol 10 mg||Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic|
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor sore throat
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 2 years of age and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
capsicum, dextrin, eucalyptus oil, natural licorice, sugar, tragacanth
No Artificial Flavors or Ingredients.