|Calcium polycarbophil 625 mg equivalent to 500 mg polycarbophil||Bulk-forming laxative|
- relieves constipation to help restore and maintain regularity.
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomitting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abodominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
When using this product
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
- do not take caplets more than 4 times in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if rectal bleeding occurs or if you fail to have a bowel movement after use of this or any other laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
- FiberCon works naturally so continued use for one to three days is normally required to provide full benefit. Dosage may vary according to diet, exercise, previous laxative use or severity of constipation.
|Age||Recommended Dose||Daily Maximum|
|Adults & children 12 years of age and over||2 caplets once a day||up to 4 times a day|
|Children under 6 years||Consult a physican|
Caramel, Crosprovidone, Hydroxypropyl, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.