Serving Size ¼ Cup (47 g)
Servings Per Container About 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 170Calories from Fat 25|
|Total Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 450 mg||19%|
|Total Carbohydrate 30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 8 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients (vegan): Brown rice, pearled barley flakes, toasted sesame seeds, organic bulgar wheat, rolled oats, soy sauce powder (soy sauce [wheat, soybeans, salt], maltodextrin, salt), textured soy flour, yellow pea flour, vital wheat gluten, dehydrated onion, whole white wheat, green pea flour, potato flakes, nutritional yeast (dried yeast, niacin, pyridoxine, hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin B12), less than 2% of dehydrated garlic, non-GMO expeller pressed canola oil*, tomato powder, yeast extract, salt, maltodextrin, sunflower oil, celery powder, sea salt, spices, dehydrated carrots, red bell pepper powder, paprika.
Contains soy, wheat.
For six 3" patties: Use entire package contents and 1½ cups of boiling water. For three 3" patties: Use ¾ cup each of mix and water.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine Fantastic World Foods™ Nature's Burger with specified amount of boiling water. Stir well.
2. Let mixture stand for 10 to 15 minutes until it has cooled and become stiff.
3. Form into thin patties (½" thick and about 3" in diameter).4. Pan-fry on medium heat in nonstick pan (butter or vegetable oil optional). Turn frequently until browned on both sides.
5. If desired, melt a slice of cheese on top.
6. Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments and garnishes such as lettuce, tomato, red onion, relish, ketchup, or mustard.
Made in a facility that also processes milk and peanuts.
*Non-GMO's—we do not use canola oil that is produced using biotechnology.