Serving Size 1/3 Cup (45 g)
Servings Per Container About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 140Calories from Fat 10|
|Total Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 890 mg||37%|
|Total Carbohydrate 25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 6 g||24%|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 12 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients (vegan): Textured soy flour, yellow cornmeal, tomato powder, dehydrated onion, pearled barley flakes, soy sauce powder (soy sauce [wheat, soybeans, salt], maltodextrin, salt), dehydrated garlic, brown rice syrup solids, sea salt, paprika, less than 2% of spices, onion powder, yeast extract blend (yeast extract, salt, maltodextrin, sunflower oil), non-GMO expeller pressed canola oil*, chipotle chili peppers, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, modified food starch, vinegar solids), celery powder, natural flavor, jalapeno pepper powder, citric acid, silicon dioxide (anticaking).
Contains soy, wheat.
Requires one 15 oz. can of beans and one 14.5 oz. can of tomatoes.
1. In a large pot, bring 2½ cups of water to a boil. Add Fantastic World Foods™ Vegetarian Chili. Mix and stir well.
2. Add 1 can of your choice of whole beans (kidney, pinto, or black), drained and rinsed.
3. Add 1 can of stewed or diced tomatoes, drained.
4. Reduce heat and simmer on LOW for 10 minutes with the lid off.
1. In a 3 quart microwave-safe glass casserole dish, combine 2 cups warm water and Vegetarian Chili Mix. Add 1 can drained of your choice of beans (kidney, pinto, or black) and 1 can drained of stewed or diced tomatoes.
2. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Stir, cover, and return to microwave. Cook on high for 5 additional minutes. (Microwave ovens vary; cooking time is approximate.)
Made in a facility that also processes milk and peanuts.
*Non-GMO's—we do not use canola oil that is produced using biotechnology.